Three ingredients are all you need to grill legendary burgers. Our Seasoned Cooking Bases are created by slow-roasting fresh meats and vegetables with traditional Southern spices. The flavor of fresh onions, garlic, peppers, celery…they’re already in the jar. Visit The Glory Blog to get the recipe.
Tagged: , Glory Foods , recipes , burger
1 pound Brussels sprouts, as uniform in size as possible
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat a grill to medium.
Cut off the stem end of the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellowing outer leaves. Place the Brussels sprouts into a large, microwave safe mixing bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add the olive oil, garlic, mustard, paprika and salt and toss to combine. Allow the sprouts to cool until you can handle them. Skewer 4 to 5 Brussels sprouts onto each metal skewer with the stem ends facing in the same direction, leaving at least 1/2-inch in between each sprout. Place the skewers onto the grill with stem end closest to the flame. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Turn the skewers over and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Serve as is or for additional flavor, remove the sprouts from the skewers, return them to the original mixing bowl and toss with any of the remaining oil and garlic mixture before serving.
Recipe by Alton Brown
Tagged: , grilled , brussel , sprouts , green , vegetables , cooking , food , healthy , vegan , vegetarian , recipe , ideas , side , dish , skewers , grill , eat , cocina , cocinar , parrilla , vegetales , vegetariano , comida , light , simple , diptych , photo , photography , nikon , d5000 , repollo , repollitos , de , bruselas , col , coles , explored , explore
8 slices (4x3x1/2 inch) Italian or French bread
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 jar (7.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, well drained, chopped
1 jar (2 oz) diced pimientos, well drained
1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
1/2 cup chives-and-onion cream cheese (from 8-oz container)
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush 1 side of bread slices with oil. On ungreased cookie sheet, place bread, oil sides down. In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread artichoke mixture over bread slices.
2. Place slices, oil sides down, on grill (remove from cookie sheet). Cover grill; cook over low heat 4 to 5 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and topping is hot. Cut slices in half.
Note: To broil, set oven control to broil. Brush 1 side of bread slices with oil. Place slices, oil sides up, on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops 6 inches from heat about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Turn bread slices over; spread with artichoke mixture. Broil with tops 6 to 8 minutes or until topping is hot.
Tagged: , Page(s):33. , general mills , pillsbury , grilled artichoke bruschetta , recipe , griled recipe , grilled , grill , bruschetta , artichoke , french bread , recipes , cream cheese , celery , tomato , kalamata olives , olive , oil , appetizer , appetizer recipes
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup original cayenne pepper sauce or red pepper sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package (1 lb) chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1. In medium bowl, mix butter, pepper sauce, honey, celery seed and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons sauce mixture; set aside. Add chicken to remaining sauce mixture; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, soak ten 10- to 12-inch wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
3. Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread each chicken tender on a skewer.
4. Cover and grill chicken over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved sauce mixture, until no longer pink in center. Discard any remaining sauce mixture. Serve chicken with blue cheese dressing.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Grill over medium-low heat.
1 Serving: Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 270mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g); Protein 11g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Find more recipes at www.bettycrocker.com
Tagged: , Betty Crocker , General Mills , GenMills , food , entertaining , recipe , Betty Crocker Recipes , “bettycrockerrecipe” , Betty Crocker food , bettycrocker.com , bettycrockerrecipe“” , betty crocker kitchens , betty crocker’s kitchen , “cook” , cooking , seasonal , delicious , “bake” , “buffalo” , “spring” , “spring meal” , “meal” , “chicken” , “buffalo chicken” , “buffalo chicken sticks” , “chicken sticks” , “Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sticks Recipe”
500g large prawns
Devein prawns and drain dry.
In a bowl mix:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. ground garlic
1 tsp.ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. white pepper
1 freshly squeezed lemon
ground green chilli(optional)
Don’t use all the sauce,use half to marinate prawns.
Dot with garlic butter before grilling.
Heat the left over sauce before serving and drizzle over prawns when eating.
Tagged: , prawns , mayonnaise , salads , shamsd , nikon , spagetti , shamima desai , grilled , parsley , lemon , prawns recipe , prawns and mayonnaise recipe
4 (1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops (1 lb.), trimmed of fat
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt or dried pork seasoning
2 small zucchini, cut into 12 (1-inch) pieces
8 medium mushrooms
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
1/2 cup apricot preserves
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1. GRILL DIRECTIONS: Heat grill. Sprinkle both sides of each pork chop with seasoned salt; cut each chop into 4 pieces. Alternately thread pork pieces, zucchini, mushrooms and bell pepper evenly onto four 12 to 14-inch metal skewers. In small bowl, combine preserves and vinegar; blend well.
2. When ready to grill, place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Brush with preserves mixture. Cook 5 minutes. Turn kabobs; brush with remaining preserves mixture. Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. If desired, serve over hot cooked rice.
Tagged: , general mills , pillsbury , grilled pork kabobs , kabobs , pork , grill , grilled , mushroom , zucchini , port meat , white rice , rice , apricot , apricot preserves , skewers , boneless pork , red pepper , bell pepper , orange plate , pepper , peppers , vinegar , grilled kabobs , kabob
Grilled polenta with spicy tomato sauce.
Please go to the Vancouver Humane Society website for more information on their Meatless Monday campaign.
Recipes on request!
Don’t use this image on websites, blogs, or other media without explicit permission © Colleen Watson-Turner
Tagged: , Colleen Watson-Turner , Red Calf Studio , polenta , corn meal , tomatoes , olive oil , garlic , red chili pepper , olives